Type 2 Diabetes Drug Warning: Invokana®/ Invokamet®
The FDA has warned that Invokana® and other SGLT2 inhibitors may cause serious injuries including ketoacidosis which may lead to kidney failure, heart attacks, hospitalization, coma or even death. The makers of Invokana® (Invokamet®) allegedly failed to warn patients and doctors of the increased risk of ketoacidosis and the serious complications it can cause. Type II diabetes patients who took Invokana® or other SGLT2 inhibitors like Farxiga™ or Glyxambi® and suffered a serious injury while in may be entitled to compensation. Call 1-800-BAD-DRUG or complete the form to the right to receive your free, no-obligation consultation.
Invokana® Side Effects
According to the FDA, Invokana® (Invokamet®) has been linked to serious side effects like ketoacidosis that can cause heart attack, kidney damage, hospitalization or even death.
- Invokana® & Ketoacidosis – Ketoacidosis occurs when the body cannot produce enough insulin to help regulate sugar in the body. High levels of ketones are released into the bloodstream and can result in serious permanent injury or even death. To read more, click WebMD
- Invokana® & Kidney Damage – Kidney Failure happens when your kidneys stop properly filtering waste and fluid. You may experience swelling, shortness of breath, fatigue, abnormal heart rhythms or even death.
- Invokana® & Heart Attacks – Heart Attacks (Myocardial infarction) are caused by a restriction of blood flow to the heart, which causes permanent damage.
This website is not meant to serve as medical advice. Do not discontinue taking Invokana® (Invokamet®) or any other SGLT2 Inhibitors unless directed by your physician. Speak to your doctor about any concerns you have.
- Click here download latest update from FDA.
- Click here to download latest update from Pulaski Law Firm.
If you or a loved one took Invokana® (Invokamet®) and experienced a serious side effect like ketoacidosis which lead to a heart attack, kidney failure, hospitalization or death, CALL 1-800-BAD-DRUG to speak to an Invokana Lawyer at our firm. You may be entitled to compensation by filing an Invokana® lawsuit.
Invokana® Law Firm
The lawyers at Pulaski Law Firm PLLC are leaders in pursuing justice and getting compensation for those affected by the wrongdoing of pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We have helped thousands of people get financial recourse for the injuries caused by bad drugs and defective medical devices. Call 1-800-BAD-DRUG | 1-800-223-3784 today to speak with our Invokana lawyers and get the compensation you deserve for your Invokana® injuries