We represent men, women and children from all across the United States, in all types of cases:
- Serious injury or death from dangerous drugs and defective medical devices
- Serious injury or death from other defective products
- Fraud and deceptive business practices 3 Exposure to dangerous and cancer-causing materials like asbestos
Most importantly, we get results. Tens of thousands of claims have been settled and billions of dollars awarded because we work hard and won’t give up. We’ve handled cases that have made headlines and changed lives because we believe in justice.
For 25 years, Adam Pulaski has been leading the charge to help people get what’s rightfully theirs. He’s not afraid to take on the big drug companies, the chemical manufacturers, or the rich insurance companies. Adam speaks up for those whose voice may not be heard otherwise. But even though we’ve brought together thousands of men, women, and children in the pursuit of justice, we treat each of our clients as an individual. Actually, more like a friend. And our personal approach is something we are very proud of. Through smart and effective use of technology, we’re able to keep our clients updated about the latest developments in their cases. As a result, our relationships are strong and we’ve built a reputation for making clients feel almost like family. If there’s anything Adam Pulaski or his team of experienced, award-winning attorneys can help you with, call or email us. That’s the first step in getting justice for you or someone you love.
Take a look at some of the cases we’ve settled.
- FEN-PHEN (WYETHH/AHP) Two popular diet drugs created heart valve problems for their users. We settled cases for 350 clients, totaling more than $70 million.
- ZYPREXA (ELI LILLY) Eli Lilly knew this drug increased blood sugar but refused to disclose the risks. We worked on more than 700 cases and participated in a global settlement of nearly $700 million.
- PPA (BAYER) When it was discovered that this drug was linked to an increased risk of stroke, we were one of the first to begin litigation. We represented more than 50 clients who were awarded more than $19 million.
- PAXIL (GLAXOSMITHKLINE) If used during the first trimester of pregnancy, there is an increased risk of birth defects, which wasn’t revealed until the FDA stepped in. We settled 230 cases for $200 million.
- ORTHO EVRA BIRTH CONTROL PATCH (ORTHO MCNEIL/JOHNSON & JOHNSON) Women using the Ortho-Evra patch were exposed to 60 percent more estrogen than women who use oral birth control pills. We represented 165 women and got them a total settlement of more than $33 million.
- BAYCOL (BAYER) This statin drug was revealed to cause a life-threatening condition called Rhabdomyolysis. We helped 80 individuals who received a confidential settlement.
- GADOLINIUM MRI DYE (GE HEALTHCARE/BAYER/ TYCO HEALTHCARE) This contrast dye contains a heavy metal that causes a serious skin condition called Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis. We represent 48 clients who settled for more than $60 million.
- VIOXX (MERCK) This drug was recalled in 2004, when it was revealed it caused a higher rate of heart attacks and strokes. After several years of hard work, we got more than 700 clients more than $85 million in damages.
- AVANDIA (GLAXOSMITHKLINE) When it was revealed that this drug increased the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and heart related pain, we went to bat for more than 1500 clients and received over $45,000,000 in settlements.
- SEROQUEL (ASTROZENECA) This drug intended for people with symptoms of schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder, led to diabetes, hyperglycemia, and pancreatitis. We settled cases for 300 clients who had been harmed by Seroquel.
- TRASYLOL (BAYER) A whistleblower revealed that Bayer failed to reveal that this drug was linked to kidney failure, death, and stroke. We obtained justice for our clients.
- QUININE The FDA banned this drug in 2006. Though the amount is confidential, we settled a large number of cases for our clients.
- HYDROXYCUT Liver injuries caused by a green tea extract led to the recall in 2009 for this over-the-counter dietary supplement. We resolved several cases for our clients, though the amounts are confidential.
- YAZ/YASMIN (BAYER) The FDA approved this birth control pill; however, it was linked to serious health complications, from blood clots to stroke and death. We settled more than 700 cases for more than $100 million.
- PRADAXA (BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM) This blood thinner can cause serious internal bleeding and there is no known antidote. We helped 1500 patients get $185 million, which represents more than one-third of the settlements for the entire country.
- TOPAMAX (JOHNSON & JOHNSON) It was revealed that children whose mothers took this antiepileptic drug during pregnancy ran the risk of severe congenital birth defects. One of our clients received a jury verdict of more than $4 million and we settled many cases for other children and their families
- ACTOS (TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS) This Type 2 diabetes drug has resulted in bladder cancer for many patients. We currently represent 900 patients who have a pending settlement estimated to be $180 million.
- MEDTRONIC SPRINT FIDELIS LEAD WIRE The lead wire used in this popular defibrillator may tear inside the body, affecting more than 235,000 patients worldwide. We settled 2,100 cases for a confidential amount.
- GUIDANT DEFIBRILLATOR We filed one of the first lawsuits in the country involving a flaw that can shortcircuit and disable those made before 2003. Overall, we settled more than 500 cases for more than $15 million.
- MEDTRONIC DEFIBRILLATOR We believe this company knew for years that there was a battery shorting problem in these devices – yet still sold them. We were able to settle 400 claims for our clients, totaling more than $12 million.
- CHARITE´ SPINAL DISCS Many patients who had this device implanted now find they actually have worse pain than before. Some have even required life-threatening revision surgeries. Though the amount is confidential, we settled several claims for our clients.
- ARTIFICIAL HIP RECALL (DEPUY-JOHNSON & JOHNSON/STRYKER/ZIMMER/ WRIGHT) These hip-implant products were recalled and we were able to settle over 525 claims for more than $100 million.
- KUGEL HERNIA PATCH (DAVOL, INC.) A component of these popular patches used in hernia surgery was revealed to break under stress. We represented more than 100 clients and settled for a confidential amount.
- INFUSE BONE GRAFT (MEDTRONIC) Off-label uses for this device resulted in life-threatening complications for patients with lower back damage. We helped more than 500 clients receive a settlement.
- NUVARING (MERCK) This birth control device comes with a 90 percent higher risk of venous thrombosis. Side effects include blood clots, stroke, and death. We settled more than 500 cases for injured women.